I hate procrastinating! It drains me, makes me miserable and unproductive. So, I've finally made some important decisions about life…
- I need to run every other day
- I need to ride my bike every other day
- I want to spend summers living in the Alps
- I don't want to be 'normal'
- I need a home
- I want to work for myself
- Time is more important than money
- I like being fit, slim and healthy
- I need to exercise my brain as much as my body
- I will be who I am – not who people want me to be
Yeah! This might all seem a bit high in the air but I have made some serious decisions. I have booked a trip back to the Alps for 9 weeks this summer to enjoy the mountain air, get plenty of running, riding, hiking and swimming in. I have decided that I need a home. No more moving to the Alps and back to new places each time – now I'm looking to move to a 'home' in the UK where I can be happy for a few years, return from the Alps to, hang a picture or have a plant! I have a business idea that I'm working on that will allow me to work for myself, giving me the time and freedom to live my life as I want to.
Come on 2011 – I'm ready for you now – here's to new horizons!